Refunds & Returns
Refunds within 30 day with original receipt only.
No refund on Annuals, Perennials, Shrubs, Trees, Tropicals, clearance or cut materials, and special orders.
Classic Tree & Shrub Warranty
We warranty trees and shrubs for one year*.
1. Follow plant guide.
2. In the case of a claim, send pictures** of the affected plant to [email protected] to begin the (one time only) claim.
3. Pictures must be of plant in the original area it was planted in.
4. Customers must have an Acorn Loyalty account for the warranty to be active.
*Sale items not included
**Pictures will be reviewed by Classic Gardens and next steps will be provided
Shipping & Delivery: Terms & Conditions
General Delivery Information
- Drivers will not drive on walkways, emergency access routes, or over public green spaces.
- The ground to receive product is firm, level, and dry.
- The customer has declared to the best of their knowledge any road bans en route that would cause weight restrictions. This will be confirmed by Classic Landscapes' dispatch coordinator at the time of delivery, and any additional delivery fees may apply.
- The customer gives Classic Landsceapes LTD. permission to drive on their driveway if requested to receive product there. The customer accepts complete responsibility for any damages that may occur as a result of their request.
- Delivery date and time is subject to the customer providing accurate information to accomodate a successful delivery. Incorrect information being provided may result in a failed or delayed delivery, and additional delivery fees may apply.
- Any changes to a delivery order must be made at least one day prior to the scheduled delivery. Any changes made following that time connot be guaranteed and additional fees may apply if the delivery was already underway or completed.
- If conditions on site have changed at the time of delivery, the customer will be contacted to confirm final drop off instructions.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed; products can be delivered anytime during our operating hours Monday thru Saturday. Call in advance requests are taken to provide notice for deliveries being en-route.
Flatbed Delivery w/ Moffat additional conditions
- Area to deliver to requires 10' (3.05 m) horizontal clearance.
- Area to deliver to requires 10' (3.05 m) vertical clearance for palletized products.
- Area to deliver to requiest 12' (3.66 m) vertical clearance for Mr. Bag Bag products.
- The moffat cannot go into buildings, garages, or onto/across pipeline right of ways.
Crane Truck Delivery
- Due to the unique nature and liability of crane deliveries, logistical details will be reviewed when contacted by the crane delivery specialist.